Apr 16, 2007

Status? ! ?


I hate to be Sergeant Fussypants, but here I am.

Mixes are due. I think the guild, unlike the IRS or IRA, can be more forgiving in matters of deadlines, at least this month. So, Enigma-M, Juan Juan Fur Tete, and Vincenzo, you have a few days to get these out. I am still waiting for a 3 mailing addresses from members--you know who you are. Let's get shaking. The first round is the maiden voyage for the guild, the precedence-setter: lets break a bottle of vintage Sauternes across this ship's bow, not Night Train. Capiche?

Thoughts or concerns? Let us reason together in the comments section.

6 comments:

Enigma-Machinist said...

email some addresses. My mix is mixed. But now I need to buy some CDs and mail them. I don't feel like doing too much decor on them. So don't get hyped over any sweet artwork.

Grifter said...

I want to mail the addresses once I have them all, so I don't have to keep track of who has them and who doesn't...it really would get lost beneath the wheel that way. Perhaps, Troy, you could contact Vincent and remind him to email his address to me. I have sent him an email and a message and I have yet to hear back.

Enigma-Machinist said...

I will do what I can.

Emily G said...

Teacher-of-Fruit and I discussed it tonight, and we decided that we want our mixtapes. Now. Okay, well, maybe I won't go throwing bricks through people's windows yet, but....don't put it past me. Whether or not you remember to give Joe your addresses or not, I will hunt you down good old-fashioned stalker-style and make voodoo all over your future children's prosperity.

Enigma-Machinist said...

Gillz, I am with you.

PS. it is 11:38pm on my clock. This number is significant for any Star Wars buff. It was the number of the cellblock that Princess Leia was kept in. 1138. Also referances Lucas' first film THX1138 (which I never saw). 11:39pm. the moment has passed. the end.

Grifter said...

a close variant of 1138-namely 138-is also cool if you are a Misfits fan, of course.

And, if you haven't already, check your email accounts. The address list is in there, waiting like a hot cross bun. Postmark these minxes sooon!

Later hot dogs.