Aug 9, 2007

a group chat..

So now what?

We made it through the first go-round will relatively few casualties, mix-wise. All members and members still intact. By my way of thinking, this first batch was a stomping success.

Should we simply kick the cycle back off again, starting immediately, and scrapping the 15th due date (just make sure we mail our mixes sometime during the month we are scheduled)? Thoughts?

We have 2 new members that will be contributing to the club: Che and Renbencan. Welcome them. IF we decide to just start again, I will repost the teams in full, and send around an updated address form. Any address changes that need to be made, please send to [redacted] .

Thoughts you are thinking?