Mar 20, 2007
Here Here, I Hold the Conch...Currently
Established rules of the mixtape club:
1) 'Mixtape' will be used heretofore as a single word, not two words with a hyphen.
2) The word 'mixtape' will refer to compact discs containing musical arrangements, spoken word, or whatever the creator deems necessary for the overall zeitgeist of the mixtape in creation.
3) Members, when designated, will be responsible to create and distribute a mixtape to every other member of the guild.
4) Members will offer their candid comentary on the audio files received, and they will offer said commentary in the comments section of this Web Log, or "Blog," or even "Weog."
5) Members will maintain the utmost rigor and punctuality with respect to mixtape distribution as to encourage rewards for fellow guild members.
6) Members will refrain from including Sufjan Stevens on their mixtapes, as he is not pleasing to the ear.
7) Rules are subject to change through democratic processes.
Sky me, boyeeee!